Client Services Manager/ Account Manager (I.T Services)
Market Rates (depending on experience and seniority) inc. bonus and benefits
Wavex has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Manger, looking for a key position within a growing team. Taking full responsibility managing a portfolio of mid-market /SME clients within the banking and financial sectors.
Wavex, founded in 1998, is a multi-award winning dynamic I.T Services Company based in Central London (next to Oxford Circus). Wavex has cultivated a fun, relaxed, open and friendly atmosphere with a spirit of innovation at its heart.Wavex offer a wide breadth of services to customers, some of which are technical support, consultancy, disaster recovery, business intelligence, hosting and co-location to name a few.
Our company culture is about collaboration, innovation, intellectual rigour, energy, honesty and initiative. We are fast growing organisation that enjoys what we do and are very good at it.
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for developing the relationship with a growing portfolio of corporate clients, bringing sophistication and able to engage in dialogue about business needs and IT requirements with a consultative approach.
The Client Services Manager must ensure on going client satisfaction and communication. This role entails leading prospective client communication, proposing and presenting technology and business service solutions to clients, and managing and escalating client requests across the departments.
The Client Services Manager will require commercial, business management, and technical expertise gained having experience within a similar fast moving, client-driven organisation. Experience working for an established or growing IT services or consulting environment is a preferred.
The Client Services Manager will require a positive and pragmatic disposition allied with good written and verbal communications skills.
Additionally excellent time management skills as well as be able to coordinate multiple activities to specific timelines and deadlines whilst remaining professional at all times.
- Day to day management of a senior portfolio of clients
- Service contract renewals, upgrades and negotiation
- Management of service issues and concerns
- Interfacing with engineering, sales and the rest of the management team to ensure that all resources within the Company are meeting your client’s expectations
- Helping to define new process management and defining workflow processes within the Client Services function
- Develop best practice and consistent service-quality levels for all clients
- Develop service quality monitoring based on client ownership
- Create and improve metrics for internal management and client reporting
- Introduce consistent documentation and publishing
- Participation of monthly forecast reports and statistics relating to client operations · Development and usage of internal systems (schedule management & resource management, Sharepoint, MS Project Server, etc)
- Develop and build on his/her already strong communication and presentation skills and become comfortable liaising with clients and presenting to senior management
- Meeting measurable targets through balancing the long term strategic interests of the business and the need for active revenue growth.
- An experienced, process-driven Account Manager, Business Development Manager from an IT services or consulting environment with demonstrable skills and a track record in the provision and service management of IT services, and experience of clients in the emerging corporate and larger SME sectors
- Articulate, presentable and able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to opportunities, able to work on your own initiative
- Capability of quickly gaining a high degree of company, technical and services knowledge.
- A good degree and demonstrable skills and a track record in the client relationship and account management within technology related services to emerging corporates and larger SME’s.
- Familiarity with technologies such as core Microsoft technologies, virtualisation and Citrix would be a significant advantage. The candidate must demonstrate previous commercial knowledge of these technologies as part of his/her role.
- Strategic appreciation of the role, the company and the market
- A highly motivated team player with a proactive approach to work
- A finisher/completer with high level of personal ownership of team performance
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook, and a clear focus of high quality and business profit
- Able to work well with colleagues within different areas of expertise within the business
Wavex encourages development of all staff and has a number of staff incentivisation schemes. These include monthly and project related bonuses and fully subsidised training program and certifications. Wavex offers an extensive benefits package to staff including medical and dental insurance, a company pension scheme, individual travel and training allowances, annual season ticket loan and corporate gym membership.
Winner of the European Enterprise Solution Provider award in 2010.Winner of the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work for 2008 & 2009, Best Companies Accreditation 2008 and 2009, Deloitte Fast 50 awards 2006 & 2007 & 2008. We have experienced rapid growth partly due to the range of unique systems we've developed in-house. We have created a fun and relaxed working environment, promoting good team working ethos and a flat company structure where everyone has a voice and opportunity to progress.
If you feel you are interested in the role, please send your CV by clicking 'apply online' via MSemploy then send a covering letter, stating the reasons why you feel you can bring value to the role and to Wavex as a whole to: email@example.com clearing stating within the subject line : CV sent via MSemploy.co.uk