As a highly successful accelerated technology training provider, Firebrand Training recognises that our instructors need to be far more than just skilled technologists.
We look for the ability to translate complex technical theories into understandable concepts and applied knowledge. We expect our instructors to have both commercial and practical experience in their specialist areas, helping them to display real-world experience in the courses they teach and the curriculum they develop for us.
A Firebrand Microsoft Training Instructor must:
- Be an experienced Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Have a number of years experience in their specialist technical areas
- Be experienced in delivering high quality instruction and guidance, covering fundamentals and hands-on concepts, and demonstrating real-world scenarios to underpin understanding.
- Whilst experience of accelerated training techniques would be an advantage we will train you in our delivery methodology inorder for you to be an effective and sucessful Firebrand trainer.
- 70-236 Configuring Exchange 2007
- 70-238 Deploying Exchange 2007
- 70-270 Windows XP Professional
- 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Windows server 2003 environment
- 70-291 Managing and maintaining a Windows server 2003 network
- 70-293 Planning a Windows 2003 Network infrastructure
- 70-294 Planning a Windows 2003 server AD infrastructure
- 70-298 Designing security for a Windows Server 2003 network
- 70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network
- 70-643 Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure
- 70-646 Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator
- 70-647 Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator
- 70-662 Configuring Exchange Server 2010
- 70-663 Design and Deploy Exchange 2010
- 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
- 70-685 Windows 7 Desktop Support
- 70-686 Windows 7 Desktop Admin
Specialist technology areas of particular interest are Sharepoint, SQL, .Net4, BI and AX.
Firebrand Training instructors deliver curriculum, provide leadership, coach students to ensure successful information comprehension and retention as well as certification. Instructors provide group instruction and individual assistance with a keen ability to cater to every aptitude and background.