ICS Solutions are looking for a Microsoft Azure & BizTalk Development Manager to build and head our Integration and Cloud delivery team.
The role is ideal for candidates looking to capitalise on their deep knowledge of Microsoft Integration technologies as well as developing into the fast growing Windows Azure Platform market.
Location: Basingstoke and client sites
Package: Competitive salary, bonus and car allowance
Reporting to: CTO, Technical Operations Manager
- BizTalk 2009, 2006 – 3 -5 Years
- EAI, SOA, ESB – 3-5 Years
- .Net Development 8 Years
- Microsoft Azure Development – 1 year
- MSF, Scrum, Agile methodologies
- Pre-sales consultancy , BizTalk technical evangelism, and workshop delivery
- Providing development estimates for integration and development projects
- Technical Leadership and delivery of ICS integration and development projects
- Managing development resources in their day to day technical duties
- Responsible for code quality and working closely with the Project Manager and Client to manage testing, issue resolution and changes
- Building relationships with key Microsoft personnel
- Raise ICS profile through community activities, social media activity, and industry events
- Play a key role in winning repeat business from existing clients (Technical Account Management):
- Generate leads through relationships with key client contacts
- Generate leads through Executive Briefing Sessions
- Personal revenue targets (70%)
ICS Solutions are one of Microsoft closest managed Partners and were one of the UK’s first Microsoft Gold partners.
- Established in 1994 as a dedicated ‘pure-play’ Microsoft Partner
- Leading Microsoft accredited Gold Partner
- One of only 15 Microsoft MCS "Smart Partners"
- One of around 25 Microsoft Cloud "Accelerate" partners
- One of around 10 Azure Circle Partners
- One of 25 SharePoint Internet "Accelerate" partners
- USP: niche focus on SharePoint Adoption, Cloud Computing and Integration
- Sundays Times tech track Top 100 - 2007 and 2008